Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Whether you are buying a new home or selling an investment property we can help you with the Contract for Sale.
Cruz Legal offers many years of experience with property law in Victoria and we have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients. Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Victoria
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive fixed rates, so just ask us for a quote.
Contact us to find out more and to discuss your specific real estate contract needs, at our office or yours.