At Cruz Legal, we are focused on facilitating commercial outcomes by ensuring our clients receive practical, cost effective solutions to manage their legal challenges.
We do this by taking time to learn about our clients’ businesses, their industry and the broader environment in which our clients operate. This ensures that our advice is contextual, practical and commercial.
We have experience working with local councils and appearing before the Building Appeals Board (BAB), the Victorian Building Authority (VBA), the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), the Magistrates Court and the Supreme Court.
Our clients include local councils, property developers, real estate agents, commercial landlords, contractors, property managers and consultants.
We can offer assistance with:
- Advice in regard to building contracts and development agreements
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Representation in dispute resolution at Court, the BAB and at VCAT
- Representation in practitioner disciplinary inquires or responding to show cause notices before the VBA
- Tenancy law, owners corporation matters and disputes
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation at our office or yours.